Wednesday, March 11, 2009

heroes don't need to hold low eflats for 16 beats before an intense solo, anyway.

I heard this story on NPR today, and it piqued my curiosity. I don't think anything's wrong with Peter & the Wolf, but this sounds like fun, too.

On a different note, I enjoyed Ein Heldenleben with AYS. But I wish that the low Eflat hadn't stopped in the wrong spot so I had to come back in again audibly. I was really nervous, mainly because I took time off last week and wasn't feeling completely back to shape, but it generally went well besides that. It's a lot of fun to play.

Ironically, I have become hooked on a different hero theme: the TV show, Heroes. Season 1. Several friends warned me via facebook that it all goes downhill from there. Oh well, I will enjoy it while it lasts.

No comments: